Paul Sinclair Stewart, age 62 years, passed away suddenly on June 4, 2019. He is survived by his loving spouse, Lynn Marie MacDonald of Pleasant Grove and his mother Margaret Isabelle McLure Stewart of Summerside. He was predeceased by his father, Dr. Harold Clarence Stewart. He will be sadly missed by family and close lifelong friends. Cremation has taken place. A celebration of Paul’s life will be held June 15th at the Havilland Club at 2 Haviland Street, Charlottetown beginning with a wake from 1 to 3 pm. Family and friends are invited to a brief service at 3:30 pm. Expressions of condolence may be made at www.islandowned.ca. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the PEI Humane Society or the Island Nature Trust. Lynn and Margaret would like to thank family and friends for their kindness and support. On-line condolences may be made through Hennessey Cutcliffe Charlottetown Funeral Home at www.islandowned.ca.
- Montague High grads strut their stuff on prom night
- A sunny Saturday and Maritime harness racing spirits soar
- De Los Cielos Deo could be favourite in Saturday’s $1,000,000 North America Cup
- Line-up set for 2019 Drive for Charity
- Maritime Junior Angus field day this weekend
- O'Brien, Theresa Loretta
- Stewart, Paul Sinclair
- MacDonald, William Leo "Vernon"
- Graphic captures national honours
- Program participants looking to brighten the day of others with decorated rocks
- Loss of fisherman to the sea gnaws at many hearts
- Shortchanged again
- Clippers looking good early
- West Prince powerlifter earns four medals at international competition
- In praise of a good dog
- NFU disappointed with lease approvals for Island Holdings
- Car crashes through home - Driver arrested for impaired
- New government, same issues facing communities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.