With heavy hearts we are sad to announce the sudden passing of Michael MacEwen on December 12, 2018. The world lost one of the best friends, sons, and fathers anyone could ask for. Mike was the type of man who wore his heart on his sleeve and those who were lucky enough to know him knew he would do anything he could for those he cared for. Even with his own health issues, he never complained or sought sympathy and was happiest spending time with his Daughter Emma. Michael is survived by his daughter that adored her dad, Emma MacEwen; along with his "soul" brothers and best friends, Jake Gasnier, and Joshua Blinn; his loving mother, Brenda Boutilier, and Devoted father, Malcolm MacEwen; as well as many aunts, uncles, and cousins who loved him dearly. He will be forever remembered by Nanny (Margaret) MacEwen. Resting at the Hennessey Cutcliffe Charlottetown Funeral Home from where the funeral service will be held on Saturday, January 12th at 3:00 p.m. in the Funeral Home Chapel. Interment later in West St. Peter’s Cemetery. Visiting hours on Saturday from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. On-line condolences may be made at www.islandowned.ca.
- Little girl uses birthday money to purchase items for local food bank
- Murray River woman gives half century of volunteerism to Legion Auxiliary
- Westisle student heading to Toronto for national scholarship selection
- Steele, Brian Leo
- Transportation policy makes money wash away
- Banks, Judith Margaret
- Trainor, David Earl
- Calviello, Deb
- Daggett rejects CAO offer / Three Rivers hires Jill Walsh
- Noonan, Jeremiah Bernard (Bernie)
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.