BOELHOUWER, Elaine The death occurred peacefully at the Stewart Memorial Home, Tyne Valley, on Monday, February 10, 2020, of Elaine Helen (Murphy) Boelhouwer, formerly of Summerside, aged 76 years. Born in Freetown, she was the daughter of the late Gabriel and Lillian Murphy. Survived by her children Shirley (Peter) MacLeod, Wayne, George (Dawn), Glenna Truman; grandchildren Joey Boelhouwer, Josh Gaudet; Jesse and Dominique Boelhouwer; Lucas, Ashley, Caitlin and Leah Truman; and by sisters Isabell Matthews and Jean Muttart. Predeceased by her husband Johannes “John” Boelhouwer; and by brothers James “Jim”, Edward “Sid”, Joseph “Joe” and Walter Murphy. Resting at the Moase Funeral Home, Summerside. No visiting hours or funeral service by request. Interment later in Floral Hills Memorial Gardens, Pleasant Valley. Memorial donations to the Heart and Stroke Foundation or the Canadian Diabetes Association would be appreciated. www.moase.ca
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Who is the real Peter MacKay?
- Neighbour-2-Neighbour brings West Prince community together
- Ellen McCarville
- Carly Rioux
- Crosswalk changes coming to Souris
- Shirley Andrews
- Matthew Carruthers
- Corey Clements
- Islanders head to Guatemala for mission work Public presentation to be held February 16 in Montague
- West Prince native curling in her second Scotties Tournament of Hearts