Gauthier, Alden Peter June 27, 2020 The death occurred peacefully at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Charlottetown, on Saturday, June 27, 2020 of Alden Gauthier, of Charlottetown and formerly of Mayfield, age 67. He was the son of the late Alban and Ida (Gallant) Gauthier. Alden is survived by his special friend, Adele Laybolt, brother, Aiden Gauthier; sister-in-law, Marion Gauthier; and brother-in-law, Art Gallant. Besides his parents, Alden was predeceased by his brothers, Billy, Kenny and Vincent; and sister, Elaine Gallant. Resting at Central Queens Funeral Home, New Glasgow. Due to health restrictions currently in place, there will be family visitation only with interment in the St. Ann's Roman Catholic Cemetery. If so desired, donations in Alden’s memory to the P.E.I. Humane Society would be appreciated. Online condolences may be sent at below, OR, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Online Condolences Thank you for your sentiments. Condolences will be printed and given to the family. Online condolences are sent to the funeral home where they are printed and given to the family. * indicates Mandatory Field Your Name*: Condolence*:
We’re committed to keeping our readers informed
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Einstein would not be amused with Matt MacKay
- ‘Everybody knows Don’ Ellerslie Rite Stop employee reaches 50 year milestone
- Hidden cost of Costco bubble run
- Rotary Gold Mine to return July 6th
- Auditor General not licensed to conduct audits
- Clerk defends hiring of new Auditor General
- Seven drunk drivers’ names appear on court docket
- The good public servant
- MAUREEN (MACLURE) GRAHAM
- Georgetown Provincial Court June 18, 2020