Joseph Gerard MacPhee 1925-2020 The death occurred peacefully in his sleep at the Colville Manor, Souris on Sunday, June 28, 2020 of Joseph Gerard MacPhee. He was in his 95th year and formerly of St. Margaretâ€™s, PE. He was a dear father to Marjorie Chaisson (Daniel) and Timmy MacPhee (Charlene). Loving poppie to Cory Chaisson, Kelly Steele (Paul), Darcy Chaisson and great-poppie Joe to Chloe Carter, Josie Chaisson and Grayson Steele. Joseph is the last surviving member of his immediate family and will be deeply missed by numerous nieces, nephews and extended family. Predeceased by his parents Hughie Roddie MacPhee and Mary Sandy MacDonald and sisters Carrie Wheatley (Woodrow), Marion Champagne (Marc) and Lauretta Carroll (Tom). Resting at Dingwell Funeral Home with private visiting hours for family only. A funeral mass will take place at St. Margaretâ€™s Roman Catholic Church with interment to follow in the church cemetery. If so desired, donations in memory of Joe can be made to St. Margaretâ€™s Cemetery Fund. View Memorial
We’re committed to keeping our readers informed
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Three Kings County residents die in single vehicle crash
- Einstein would not be amused with Matt MacKay
- ‘Everybody knows Don’ Ellerslie Rite Stop employee reaches 50 year milestone
- Hidden cost of Costco bubble run
- Devan Reuben Claude Watts
- Seven drunk drivers’ names appear on court docket
- The good public servant
- Auditor General not licensed to conduct audits
- MAUREEN (MACLURE) GRAHAM
- Rotary Gold Mine to return July 6th