The death occurred on September 11, 2020 at the Kings County Memorial Hospital of Margaret Mary LaVie of Georgetown. Survived by her children, Marie LaVie, David (Melva) LaVie, Michael LaVie, and Robert (Denise) LaVie; numerous grandchildren and great grandchildren; her siblings, Ella David, Gladys Ann ( Frank) MacGillvrary, Laverne (Dan) Crowtz and Janie ( Ross) David-Dixon, as well as numerous nieces and nephews. Predeceased by her children, Mary, Juliet, Kenneth and Wayne in infancy; her parents, Clarence and Janie David; her siblings, Louis, James, Chester and Reatha. Resting at St. James Roman Catholic Church, Georgetown, where private visitation and funeral mass will take place because of Covid 19 restrictions. Interment in the parish cemetery. Online condolences may be made at northshorefuneralhome.ca. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted to North Shore Funeral Home, Morell. Send a condolence
We’re committed to keeping our readers informed
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Larger issues at play than Buddhist permit
- School lunch program more than doubles expectations
- Charlottetown belongs to all Islanders
- Clara Duffy
- Second teen missing from overturned boat recovered Thursday
- Teen victims of dory accident remembered as ‘friends to everybody’
- Wanda Matilda MacDougall (nee MacDonald)
- Basil Earl MacKay Sr
- Lorin M. Brehaut
- Safety question forces switch of bus sanitizer