Peacefully at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on Sunday, March 22, 2020 of Leonard Campbell of Charlottetown, age 66 years. He is survived by his cousin Cheryl Gibson (nee Biso) and numerous family members.He was predeceased by his parents Raymond and Eileen (nee Gallant) Campbell; brothers, Frank and Bernie and his sister, Marion. Resting at the Hennessey Cutcliffe Charlottetown Funeral Home.No visitation or funeral service at this time.A celebration of life and interment will take place later.Online condolences may be made at www.islandowned.ca
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- We're all in this together
- Nonessential travel prohibited on Confederation Bridge
- Uncertainty hangs over spring lobster fishery
- 2020 grads forced to put milestone celebrations on hold
- When this is over, what will we remember?
- Austin Alexander Scales
- Self-isolating with a gerbil and three cats
- William "Bill" McKinnon
- Jean Anne Kimpton
- A straight-talking, life-loving, humble girl from the Island