McCabe, Jack W. June 22, 2020 Suddenly at home in Miminegash on Monday June 22, 2020 of Jack McCabe, aged 57 years. Beloved husband of Natalia (Ambrosova) McCabe. Dear father to Levi, Justin and Bret. He was born in Baltimore, Maryland, US on October 30, 1962, the son of the late William and Carolyn (Arrington) McCabe He is survived by brothers Duke, Larry and James of US; grandson James; uncle Elmer Lee Arrington. Resting at West Prince Funeral Home, 522 Thompson Road, Palmer Road. Due to Covid – 19, there will be no public viewing. Funeral mass will be held at Immaculate Conception Church, Palmer Road Saturday June 27, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. Online Condolences Thank you for your sentiments. Condolences will be printed and given to the family. Online condolences are sent to the funeral home where they are printed and given to the family. * indicates Mandatory Field Your Name*: Condolence*:
We’re committed to keeping our readers informed
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Einstein would not be amused with Matt MacKay
- ‘Everybody knows Don’ Ellerslie Rite Stop employee reaches 50 year milestone
- Hidden cost of Costco bubble run
- Seven drunk drivers’ names appear on court docket
- The good public servant
- Auditor General not licensed to conduct audits
- MAUREEN (MACLURE) GRAHAM
- Devan Reuben Claude Watts
- Rotary Gold Mine to return July 6th
- Georgetown Provincial Court June 18, 2020