Suddenly at home, the passing of Michele Ann Guignard, age 53, of Montague, occurred on Saturday, September 12th, 2020. Born in Montague on April 10th, 1967, daughter of Norman (Colette) Guignard and the late Mary (Burke). Michele is survived by her children, Mitchell and Timothy; sister Norma Guignard (Kendall Cotton); brothers Andy (Pamela) and Joel (Aryn) ; grandson Max; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. Predeceased by sister Rita. Private family services to take place at a later date. In lieu of flowers, donations to her Grandson Max’s Education Fund would be greatly appreciated by the family. Please send all donations directly to Norma Guignard at 60 MacQuarrie Rd, Brackley Beach, C1E 2V2.
We’re committed to keeping our readers informed
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Larger issues at play than Buddhist permit
- School lunch program more than doubles expectations
- Charlottetown belongs to all Islanders
- Clara Duffy
- Second teen missing from overturned boat recovered Thursday
- Teen victims of dory accident remembered as ‘friends to everybody’
- Wanda Matilda MacDougall (nee MacDonald)
- Basil Earl MacKay Sr
- Lorin M. Brehaut
- Safety question forces switch of bus sanitizer