SHEPARD, Russell Thomas At the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the passing of Russell Thomas Shepard age 85, of Cardigan, occurred on Tuesday, January 14, 2020, with family by his side. Born in Cardigan, May 2, 1934, he was the son of the late Lemuel and Pearl (Foley) Shepard. Russell is survived by his children, Doug (Donna) and Linda (Darren) Sencabaugh; six cherished grandchildren, Zack, Lucas, and Tom Sencabaugh, Megan, Zack and Samara; one adored great grandson Alex;special friend Joyce MacKinnon; brother Albert; sister-in-law Lucina; brother-in-law Victor; numerous nieces and nephews. Russell was predeceased by brothers and sisters, Cecil, Katherine, Lemuel, Raymond, Vera, Urban and Douglas. Resting at Ferguson Logan Montague Funeral Home (902) 838-2557, with visiting on Friday, January, 17, 2020, from 4 to 7 pm. Funeral Mass to be celebrated on Saturday, January 18, at 10:30 am, All Saint Catholic Church, Cardigan. Interment to take place in the Parish Cemetery. Donations to the Cancer Society of PE or the All Saints Parish Cemetery, would be appreciated by the family. www.fergusonlogan.com
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- A missed opportunity to demand bold and courageous leadership
- Social event for people with disabilities the first of many says host Rick Beck
- Dogs escape serious injury- Owners still believe coyotes have right to roam
- Lisa McQuaid
- From the remote control to the recycling bin: Hernewood class takes part in battery collection program
- Public seeks information on fate of old turbine blades
- Jeremy MacCormack
- Oyster Cove Farmers 2019 winner of sustainable agriculture award
- Corey Clements
- Attitude makes a champion