National Indigenous Peoples Day is a day that unites us in reflecting and recognizing the important contributions Indigenous peoples have made throughout history and throughout communities from across Canada.
It is also an opportunity
• to listen and to learn from Indigenous peoples,
• to share in their diverse cultures and rich heritage,
• to hear their oral histories and traditions,
• to reconsider the active role we all need to play to move forward.
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Einstein would not be amused with Matt MacKay
- ‘Everybody knows Don’ Ellerslie Rite Stop employee reaches 50 year milestone
- Hidden cost of Costco bubble run
- Rotary Gold Mine to return July 6th
- Auditor General not licensed to conduct audits
- Clerk defends hiring of new Auditor General
- Seven drunk drivers’ names appear on court docket
- The good public servant
- MAUREEN (MACLURE) GRAHAM
- Georgetown Provincial Court June 18, 2020