Have you ever wondered what happens if you are sent to a cough and fever clinic? Here's a full walk-through!
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, call your doctor, nurse practitioner or 811 to see if you should get assessed by a physician.
If you're directed to be assessed, this is what you can expect at the cough and flu clinics in Charlottetown and Summerside. (BTW - a cough and fever clinic is not the same as a #PEICOVID19 testing clinic).
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria Ann -Vicki- MacKinnon
- Joan Ellen MacDonald
- "Olga" Jean Rodgerson
- Climate Change Committee to draft report
- Harness racing loses popular horse owner and politician Wilbur MacDonald
- Racing is back – kudos to Red Shores
- Harness racing’s return; Great Lift For Maritime Sports Fans
- Inverness Racing
- Scaled approach to seasonal residents is better
- Royal Star Foods ensuring employees stay safe while preventing COVID-19
- Barry John MacPherson
- Lobster fishers challenged by quotas, uncertain markets and low prices
- Farmers now eligible for Canada Emergency Business Account
- Unscrambling a few eggs Moving in new directions post coronavirus
- Create thinkers not mimics
- Shannon James Michael Murray
- Herrell, Tracy Jean
- All decked out, on the second take