Canada Day was a quiet affair in West Prince due to COVID-19 restrictions, with many communities opting not to have outdoor events this year. But that didn't stop people from finding ways to show off their Canadian pride. Photos by Jillian Trainor and Melissa Heald.
We’re committed to keeping our readers informed
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Trapped racoons shred car interior
- Paragliding accident results in death
- RCMP looking for owner of lost wallet
- Kevin John Simmons
- Arsenault, Elaine Mary
- Spray away ... at your own risk
- Patricia Kathleen Scales
- An irrigation pond to support
- Souris boardwalk extension a hit with local walkers
- Personal ethics stump Trudeau again