It was a clear but cool morning as lobster boats made their way from the Northport wharf towards the mouth of the Alberton Harbour then to the open sea on the first day of the spring lobster season on May 15. The season was delayed approximately two weeks due to the COVID-19 pandemic and is scheduled to end June 30. Melissa Heald photo
We’re committed to keeping our readers informed
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Barry John MacPherson
- Royal Star Foods ensuring employees stay safe while preventing COVID-19
- Scaled approach to seasonal residents is better
- Shannon James Michael Murray
- Create thinkers not mimics
- Herrell, Tracy Jean
- Unscrambling a few eggs Moving in new directions post coronavirus
- All decked out, on the second take
- Lobster fishers challenged by quotas, uncertain markets and low prices
- Farmers now eligible for Canada Emergency Business Account