Details for Attention Residential Tenants and Landlords
Attention Residential Tenants and Landlords The Office of the Director of Residential Rental Property invites written comments from tenants and landlords on the maximum allowable rent increase for 2022. Deadline for comments is Friday, August 13, 2021. Comments can be emailed, mailed or delivered to: firstname.lastname@example.org Director of Residential Rental Property 5th Floor, National Bank Tower 134 Kent Street, PO Box 577 Charlottetown, PEI C1A 7L1 For information on previous allowable increases go to www.peirentaloffice.ca/rent-increases/ 167907
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Barbara M. Smith
- Stolen construction equipment has RCMP seeking public’s help
- Pride Festival organizers excited to expand across PEI
- Forestview trail getting a new lease on life
- Georgetown Provincial Court - July 15, 2021
- Alberton revisits hiring bylaw officer
- Former Bideford school site recognized as heritage place
- Joint effort creates upgrades to Morell Lions ballfield