Details for TheBusinessMarket
TheBusinessMarket @peicanada.com Group Insurance Plan Life Insurance Accidental Death & Dismemberment Dependent Life Health Care Drug Coverage 80% Medical Services & Supplies 80% Professional practitioners $500 per calendar year Vision $150/2 calendar years age 18 and over $150/calendar year under 18 years Doctor or Nurse Practitioner 24/7 health care service via text, video conference, or phone. - Diagnose conditions - Prescribe medication - Make specialist referrals - Order tests - Manage medical files and medical history Dental Care Basic and Preventative services 80% Maximum per year $1,200 per covered individual General Practitioners Fee Guide Optional Life insurance $100,000 non-medical for primary insured $50,000 non-medical spouse Guaranteed with a 24 month pre-existing condition clause. Optional AD&D Coverage Long Term Disability available by quote Monthly Rates Single:$128.13 Family:$263.33 This is a general overview of benefits. Contact us for full plan details! *Illustrative Purposes Only, Insurance Contract Governs Why provide a group insurance plan? • Attract skilled dedicated employees • Minimize employee turnover • Healthy appreciative engaged employees • Reduces absenteeism • Sets your business above competitors Contact us for a FREE quote or a comparison of your current group insurance plan! email@example.com 163585 Edna Reid, Benefits Plus Inc. Cell 902-628-9641
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Charles Michael Woods
- Christmas card campaign launches for 15-year-old Ryan MacKinnon
- Alberton Public Library offers links to the past with ancestry site
- Ferrell, Gordon James
- CFIA warns of possible botulism risk with beef and chicken bottled in Tignish
- "Diana" Mary Harris
- Irene O'Brien
- Melva I. Nelson
- Sending Christmas cheer to Ryan MacKinnon
- Drumming up Grampa’s cool factor
- Win a $250 LOCAL shopping spree with our amazing Red Thursday/Black Friday deals
- Rev. Paul V. MacDonald
- Gerald Frederick Thomas Lenton
- Suspending bubble only real option
- Friends unite to fund Derek Bell’s final journey home to PEI
- Richard, Normand J.
- Mary "Lorraine" LeLacheur (nee Buote)
- Kenneth Clair Ellis