The sudden passing of Dean Carl Chappell age 52 of Brackley, PE, occurred on Thursday, November 12, 2020. Born in Charlottetown, October 30, 1968, son of Arnold Chappell and the late Gloria Ann MacMaster. Dean is survived by his children Clint Chappell and April Steele; sisters, Elizabeth, Michelle, Kerry, Sabrina and Karla; 5 nieces and 4 nephews. Visiting to be held on Saturday, November 21, 2020, at 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Ferguson Logan Montague Funeral Home. If you would like to attend the wake, contact Karla, at Karla_7117@hotmail.com, she will need to know who’s coming to prepare a list for us to manage, she’ll need to have your info by Thursday, November 19, 2020 by 1:00 pm. A Service and Burial to take place at a later date. Online condolences may be made through our website at www.fergusonlogan.com
We’re committed to keeping our readers informed
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Christmas card campaign launches for 15-year-old Ryan MacKinnon
- Alberton Public Library offers links to the past with ancestry site
- Ferrell, Gordon James
- CFIA warns of possible botulism risk with beef and chicken bottled in Tignish
- "Diana" Mary Harris
- Irene O'Brien
- Melva I. Nelson
- More than 100 traps create decorative tree on Murray Harbour wharf
- Sending Christmas cheer to Ryan MacKinnon
- Drumming up Grampa’s cool factor
- Win a $250 LOCAL shopping spree with our amazing Red Thursday/Black Friday deals
- Rev. Paul V. MacDonald
- Gerald Frederick Thomas Lenton
- Suspending bubble only real option
- Friends unite to fund Derek Bell’s final journey home to PEI
- Richard, Normand J.
- Mary "Lorraine" LeLacheur (nee Buote)
- Kenneth Clair Ellis