The death occurred at Whisperwood Villa on Thursday, January 13, 2022 of Donald Gordon Hickox of Charlottetown, age 80 years. Beloved husband of Mary (nee Calder) and father of Sarah (Shane Hebert) and John. Puppa of Dallas and Jett. Survived by his siblings Robert, Kirk (Debbie), Roger, Louise Rooney, Mary (Layton) Johnston and Arthur, and sister-in-law Joan. Predeceased by his parents Eldon and Phoebe Hickox, brother, best friend and soulmate Frank, and sisters-in-law Claire and Margaret. Resting at MacLean Funeral Home Swan Chapel. Interment later in Cross Roads Cemetery. If so desired, memorial donations to Central Christian Church or Maritime Christian College would be appreciated. Online condolences may be made at www.macleanfh.com
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Staffing shortage results in 8 manor beds sitting empty
- “Gentle” Omicron is showing its fangs
- Search for teen soldier’s photo is successful
- Rebecca Jane Wilchynski
- Koady Chaisson remembered for humble and calming personality
- John Charles MacLean
- Souris bodybuilder earns five gold medals in Atlantic competition
- 285 PSB employees refuse to divulge vaccine status
- PEI’s potato industry