Sherry – The death occurred at the Summerset Manor, Summerside, on Saturday, May 1, 2021 of Michael Sherry, of Summerside, aged 68 years. Born in Summerside, he was the son of the late Ivan and Nina (Aitken) Sherry. Survived by his wife Brenda (Arsenault) Sherry; children Glenn (Jill) Sherry, Michelle (Jason) Rioux and Angela Sherry (John Hall); grandchildren Marcus, Nathan, Jake, Kaylie, Max and Pete; sisters Paula (Gerry) Ginson and Anne Hiscock; brother Steven (Janice) Sherry; and by numerous nieces and nephews. Resting at Moase Funeral Home, Summerside, where a private family service will be held. Interment will take place later in Floral Hills Memorial Gardens, Pleasant Valley. Memorial donations to the Summerset Manor Equipment Fund or a charity of choice would be appreciated.
We’re committed to keeping our readers informed
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Dingwells Mills man vows to rebuild after fire
- Plenty of adventure being a PEI property scout
- Optimism abounds as fishers prepare for spring lobster season
- Two John As, one flawed woke culture
- Ontario family happy with decision to move to Belle River
- Carter Francis French
- Furniture made from lobster traps raises money for WPCC
- Woman overcomes pain disorder to return to college
- Michael Louis Sherry
- Four PEI credit unions to merge