Stewart, Junior David December 31, 2020 The death occurred suddenly at his late residence on Thursday, December 31st, 2020 of “Junior” David Stewart of Albany, P.E.I., aged 68 years. Junior was born in Summerside, P.E.I. to the late Arthur and Louise (Warren) Stewart. Father of Travis Boulter and Ryan Boulter (Jessica). Survived by his sister Pearl Clark, brother Wendell (Darlene) Stewart, sisters in-law Diane, Eleanor and Dianne Stewart and several nieces and nephews. Predeceased by his brothers Boyd, Lloyd “Buzzy” and Elton, sister Jean Rogers and brother in-law Maurice Clark. Resting at the East Prince Funeral Home. Due to Covid- 19 a Celebration of Life will take place at a later date. Memorial donations in Junior’s memory can be made directly to the Heart and Stroke Foundation If you would like to send a condolence to his family, please click Online Condolence below or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Online Condolences Thank you for your sentiments. Condolences will be printed and given to the family. Online condolences are sent to the funeral home where they are printed and given to the family. * indicates Mandatory Field Your Name*: Condolence*:
We’re committed to keeping our readers informed
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- White trial to begin April 7
- Businesswoman sees need for expanded meal program
- Six-year-old entrepreneur reminds everyone to keep smiling
- Rotary Gold Mine online option
- More support needed despite increased EAs
- Talented community volunteer Garth Gillis will be missed
- Tignish’s Lobster Trap Tree coming down for the year
- How about starting from the ground up?