Edna MacLeod, wife of the late Dr John M. Gillis and founder of the Dr John M. Gillis Memorial Lodge, was the first resident of the long-term …
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Two John As, one flawed woke culture
- Dingwells Mills man vows to rebuild after fire
- Ontario family happy with decision to move to Belle River
- Carter Francis French
- Furniture made from lobster traps raises money for WPCC
- Graham, John Everett
- PEI cities look to score Women’s World Hockey Championships
- Dentist and hygienist join dental clinic team
- Repeated delays raise Judge Orr's ire
- Addison “Sonny” Coffin