The lobster fishery in eastern Prince Edward Island started Tuesday, May 4 after a four-day delay due to wind.
As featured on
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Two John As, one flawed woke culture
- Dingwells Mills man vows to rebuild after fire
- Plenty of adventure being a PEI property scout
- Optimism abounds as fishers prepare for spring lobster season
- Carter Francis French
- Ontario family happy with decision to move to Belle River
- Furniture made from lobster traps raises money for WPCC
- Woman overcomes pain disorder to return to college
- Four PEI credit unions to merge
- Francis Arthur Gaudet