Prince Edward Island’s Chief Public Health Officer, Dr. Heather Morrison advised that there are five new positive cases of COVID-19 on PEI.
The five men are essential workers who traveled to PEI from out of the country. They have been in self-isolation since arriving on the Island, were tested and confirmed as positive during their 14 days isolation. They remain in isolation and are being monitored daily by public health officials. There is no community transmission.
Dr. Morrison noted that that our system, which requires 14 days self-isolation for those coming to PEI from outside of the Atlantic Bubble, is working and continues to protect Islanders.
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- O’Leary arena gets ready for season with virtual walk-thru
- Welcome to Rocky’s Racing Corner
- Dealing with Covid-19 on both sides of border
- Arthur "Art" Joseph Aucoin
- Eastern Kings Council says no to wind farm expansion
- Kevin Anthony MacKenzie
- GWBI looks to strengthen community relations
- Annual Sick Children’s Auction cancelled