Can I get a COVID-19 vaccine if I have a history of allergic reactions?
Dr. Michael Gardam explains that most people should still be able to get the vaccine, but discuss it with your healthcare provider.
Dr. Gardam is an Infectious Disease Physician and the Chief Operating Officer at Health PEI. #VaccinatePEI
Learn more about PEI's COVID-19 immunization program: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/information/health-and-wellness/covid-19-vaccine-information
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Things that make you go WTF
- PEI fishers to integrate ‘weak rope’ in 2023
- Sheri Wade
- Quick action saves Vernon River man
- Island fishers volunteer in ghost gear retrieval project
- Paul Thomas Johnston
- Lobster fishers struggle through uncertain 2020 season
- Linda Florence Donovan
- Winners humbled to be nominated by peers for annual fisher awards
- June McDougall