Can I stop taking safety precautions after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?
Right now, it's important to continue to follow all the precautions. Dr. Michael Gardam explains that we are getting there, but not just yet.
Dr. Gardam is an Infectious Disease Physician and the Chief Operating Officer at Health PEI. #VaccinatePEI
Learn more about PEI's COVID-19 immunization program: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/information/health-and-wellness/covid-19-vaccine-information
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Things that make you go WTF
- PEI fishers to integrate ‘weak rope’ in 2023
- Sheri Wade
- Quick action saves Vernon River man
- Island fishers volunteer in ghost gear retrieval project
- Winners humbled to be nominated by peers for annual fisher awards
- Lobster fishers struggle through uncertain 2020 season
- Paul Thomas Johnston
- Linda Florence Donovan
- June McDougall