Dr. Morrison announced one new positive COVID-19 case today: a male in his 20s, as a close contact of another case he has been in self-isolation since the weekend, recovering at home. Because the source is known, this is not considered community transmission.
PEI's Chief Public Health Officer reminded us all that the risk of transmission is even higher when the three Cs are present:
- Close contact - for a
- Continuous period (15 minutes) - in a
- Closed environment.
She stressed the importance of wearing masks indoors anytime physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- O’Leary arena gets ready for season with virtual walk-thru
- Welcome to Rocky’s Racing Corner
- Dealing with Covid-19 on both sides of border
- Arthur "Art" Joseph Aucoin
- Eastern Kings Council says no to wind farm expansion
- Kevin Anthony MacKenzie
- GWBI looks to strengthen community relations
- Annual Sick Children’s Auction cancelled