Have you ever wondered what happens if you are sent to a cough and fever clinic? Here's a full walk-through!
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, call your doctor, nurse practitioner or 811 to see if you should get assessed by a physician.
If you're directed to be assessed, this is what you can expect at the cough and flu clinics in Charlottetown and Summerside. (BTW - a cough and fever clinic is not the same as a #PEICOVID19 testing clinic).
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Charles Michael Woods
- Christmas card campaign launches for 15-year-old Ryan MacKinnon
- Alberton Public Library offers links to the past with ancestry site
- Ferrell, Gordon James
- CFIA warns of possible botulism risk with beef and chicken bottled in Tignish
- "Diana" Mary Harris
- Irene O'Brien
- Melva I. Nelson
- Sending Christmas cheer to Ryan MacKinnon
- Win a $250 LOCAL shopping spree with our amazing Red Thursday/Black Friday deals
- Drumming up Grampa’s cool factor
- Gerald Frederick Thomas Lenton
- Suspending bubble only real option
- Friends unite to fund Derek Bell’s final journey home to PEI
- Richard, Normand J.
- Bryce Rea Boswell
- Kenneth Clair Ellis
- Kingston, Kerry Linda (Pffefferle)