The new Hillsborough Bridge active transportation pathway is open, providing a key connection between the City of Charlottetown and the Town of Stratford.
The new pathway is for cycling, walking, skateboarding, rollerblading, power assist e-bikes and wheelchairs. It is part of the Province’s vision for a network of green commuting options, emphasizing active transportation as an alternative to motorized vehicles.
This $4 million project was split between the provincial and federal governments with money from the New Building Canada Fund.
Signup for our Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Sisters show promise in junior golf ranks
- Barbara M. Smith
- Stolen construction equipment has RCMP seeking public’s help
- Pride Festival organizers excited to expand across PEI
- Forestview trail getting a new lease on life
- Georgetown Provincial Court - July 15, 2021
- Alberton revisits hiring bylaw officer
- Former Bideford school site recognized as heritage place